Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Titanic








This is romance movie.
It's written by James Cameron.
It's took place on a ship.

When the first came out I did not

want to see it.
I though,"I know what happends anyway,people go on ship,
ship sinks,people die.



The first time I finally went to see Titanic at the theatre.
I can say that I'm impressed this movie.
Even thought the movie was really long,
I was entertained for all three hours without boredom.
It's very romantic and great acting.
The concept of Titanic is

very interesting.
The special effects were fantastic.
Espescically when the ship was sinking
I had bought it.
I have seen this movie several times

since then at home
and still never get tired of it.
Leonardo DiCaprio played his role

very well,
which made the movie more exciting
The romance between Jack and Rose was so sweet at the begining
but very sad at the end.
It was love story and sad the same time.
I love it.

No comments: